Tuesday, January 31, 2012

A bloggin' recap...

I have been away from my blog for quite some time. January has been a whirlwind. I moved and got settled, went back to work after the break, and now have been sick for the last week and a half. I thought about the blog a few times but every time it was like well so much happened this month it would take awhile to recap it. So, in order to get caught up without the tons of individual posts, but still able to record this last month to look back on ... here is a short photo recap!

We went and visited my brother and his girlfriend in San Antonio for the Baylor Bowl Game!

Baylor Wins!

Thomas was a happy man and boy oh boy what a game!

We went to Austin for the wedding of my dear friend Jaclyn.

Our small group with the beautiful bride! It was a spectacular wedding!

Thomas and I at the reception celebrating the sweet newlyweds!
Ryan, Thomas' brother sent me these pretty flowers on the 5 month count down until the wedding! What sweet and thoughtful new brother I have! :)

Pinterest--- I started awhile back and rarely let myself get on Pinterest because it is a time-zapper, but I found this and thought it was great!


Quick little recap to make me feel like this month was not all medicines and fevers! I am excited for a new month and to no longer be sick. Later this month we will be heading to Waco for some serious wedding work and then to Dallas for a night to see friends! I am really looking forward to getting some of the wedding details knocked out and to see my sweet sister Kelly!

No comments:

Post a Comment