Sunday, November 13, 2011

Things I am Thankful For....

I am a little behind this trend but I have noticed that a lot of people are posting something they are thankful for each day of November. So since I am behind by 13 days I figured I could do 2 posts about what I am thankful for...So here is the first half of November. I sure do have a lot to be thankful for, praise the Lord!

I am thankful for.....

Tuesday, November 1-- I am thankful for my amazing small group of girls

Wednesday, November 2-- I am thankful for my amazing fiance

Thursday, November 3-- I am thankful for kiddos who applied to be class managers in my class and came to "management training" after school!

Friday, November 4-- I am thankful for a great team at work and how productive we are when we work together

Saturday, November 5-- I am thankful for getting to go to Baylor homecoming and see Thomas' big smile!

Sunday, November 6-- I am thankful for a peaceful drive back to Houston, something about long Texas drives is relaxing

Monday, November 7--I am thankful for a great observation and debrief with feedback for my evaluation as a teacher

Tuesday, November 8--I am thankful for my friend Kelly and Rachael and nice catch up conversations we have-- their friendships mean the world to me!

Wednesday, November 9-- I am thankful for a healthy body that allows me to work out and stay (get back) in training shape :)

Thursday, November 10-- I am thankful for how well my smart kiddos did on their big exams-- thankful that they learned something I taught them!

Friday, November 11-- I am thankful for a wonderful family and soon-to be family that loves, cares and supports

Saturday, November 12-- I am thankful for a great day of professional training and a lazy afternoon

Sunday, November 13-- I am thankful for wonderful weather and the spirit of the Lord with me as a go for a nice long run......

No comments:

Post a Comment