Sunday, November 20, 2011

Cheers to Crystal and Adam

Last night Thomas and I went to a wedding of a friend from my small group, Crystal and her now husband Adam. It was such an elegant and classy. Crystal looked absolutely beautiful, just stunning. It was clear by looking at both of them how much they love each other.



Table 15 had a blast celebrating the beautiful new couple! With a few other girls from my small group, we laughed and danced! It was a very fun wedding. Thomas was checking the Baylor score throughout the night, and with good reason. In the biggest upset, Baylor beat OU!!


The next sweet couple to tie the knot! I can't wait for January in Austin!



We tried for a normal picture-- but how silly are we?


I loved getting text messages from my aunt and uncle giving us score updates and congratulating Thomas on the win! It was hilarious when my text messages from my uncle said "Let's go Baylor!"

No comments:

Post a Comment