Sunday, November 18, 2012

Sick Smick

If you know me well, you know that I always have to be busy. People tell me all the time what a great quality it is because when you can't sit still you are very productive. I go and go and go and then just when I have a few days off of school for Thanksgiving, my body knows it, and says time. to. crash. So, being home sick this weekend, meant some rest and some at home projects. Yes, even when sick I have to be doing something. Christmas Cards addressed, stamped and ready to send out, girls basketball team hair ribbons made, and Horton Family Binder 90% complete.

Call me crazy, but getting things done makes me feel better. Low energy projects, fluids, and football was just what the Dr. ordered for today.


Taking me back to my middle school days when I used to wear ribbons just like this! So, excited for our girls basketball team and their big win this week!

All important documents organized in one place! Plus, our family address book updated with everyone and their addresses, calendar with everyone's birthday and budget/bills sorted and organized!


No comments:

Post a Comment