Sunday, September 2, 2012

Love me some college football

Ladies and Gentlemen.... Fall is ALMOST here! Fall is my favorite season and I am ready for everything Fall brings... Pumpkin Spice Lattes, Crisp Weather, Scarves and Boots, Big Sweaters, Scented Candles, Carving Pumpkins, Apple Cider, Leaves.. did I say scarves and boots?... oh yes and COLLEGE FOOTBALL.

The countdown is over and College Football is here... it just makes my heart happy!  The two big games I am following this weekend are USC vs. HAWAII and Baylor vs SMU. USC is finally over their penalties and currently ranked #1 in the country. We are bowl eligible and if the opening play of the game was any indication of the season (ran for a touchdown on the first play), we are going to have a great year.



I must love Thomas A. LOT. :)
The second game, BAYLOR vs. SMU just tears me in two directions. While we were planning on going to the game seeing as the first year we are married Baylor starts playing SMU (again), Thomas is out of town working at his Retreat on Lake Tahoe. But, I will still watch it on T.V. I will be cheering for SMU out loud, but as Thomas' wife, I know never to root against Baylor. Baylor has a special place in my heart, too!



Now, I'll hold off my excitement for a few more weeks before I start decorating for Fall...

No comments:

Post a Comment