These posts are for me to be able to share with close friends and family what we are up to and wedding details. But, they are also for me to be able to look back and remember this year of wedding planning, first year teaching and all that goes with both. So, I am sorry if you are reading this and bored with the little details I am capturing. They are pretty exciting to me. :)
Each weekend I am tackling a few little wedding to-dos. This week has been looking through the engagement pictures and decided what prints we want, what digital downloads we want and of course..... which picture we want to use for our Save The Date. Not to mention designing the Save The Date.
I am still waiting on the digital download of the picture that I picked for the Save The Date, but here is it in the works.
Also-- I am working on shoes-- both bridesmaid and fun bright shoes for under my dress. These are my favorite! Of course they would be from Nordstroms.


Just FYI, Nordy's is doing double points for cardholders Nov. 2-5, in case you happen to choose shoes you want or want the bridesmaids to get before then... :)
ReplyDelete