On the plane to California I read the TEXAS Monthly on College Football. There is nothing better than waking up on Saturday morning, laying in bed, drinking coffee and watching College Game Day! That is only followed by college football games all day. Today I am really missing the Boulevard at SMU. Today is the first Boulevard of the season and the "white out game" where all the girls wear white dresses and the boys where white button downs and the last of their summer ties/ bow ties.
In this College Football article I found a couple things I agreed with and a couple I was not so on board with.....
LOVE THIS -->
There aren't that many ways you can brag on SMU football, I'll be honest about that. I love my Mustangs and we are coming a long way, but we are no top 10 team.... but the one thing we are known for is the BOULEVARD and the BEST DRESSED girls...... boots are okay.... but let's be real here..... SMU girls really dress up... sometimes it is a bit over the top.... but way better than TCU. There really is no comparison.
But, all joking aside.... College Footbal is BACK! And you guessed it.... we already have 3-4 Baylor Games planned to attend. I luckily can get Waco wedding planning done when we go there for games so it is a win win!!
No comments:
Post a Comment