Monday, May 30, 2011

The Biggest Kids There

This is again… not a wedding post, but I will have more wedding posts to come soon….
Today Thomas and I celebrated Memorial Day at the Houston Zoo. You never would know I am about to celebrate my 25th birthday. We woke up a Cougar, had a lady lion look us straight in the eye and watched some monkeys kiss!

In an African Hut!














Giraffes... My Favorite Animal!





  
This picture is for Mrs. Horton-- Thomas by the Seals :)




A stare off with a real "Nala"


It was a hot Houston summer day. The “people watching” was almost as good as the “animal watching”. Plus, we did something I have never done at the Houston Zoo before…. We PADDLE BOATED!!! The sun shiny beautiful day paddle boating on the lake was great! We will definitely be coming back for a picnic and paddle boating.



We had so much fun Paddle Boating!!

Beautiful Day!!


After 8 years we still have tons of fun!

Great Captain!!



No comments:

Post a Comment