As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord. Joshua 24:15
Saturday, April 2, 2011
My First Post: Welcome To My Blog
I wanted a way to share the updates, thoughts and excitement of the next year with friends and family. But, I also wanted a way to document all the details so that I can look back and remember the wonderful (and I am sure stressful) time I spend planning my way down the aisle. So, I thought, what better way than to keep a blog? Bear with me here though; this is my first blog so I am learning. The Beauty of this time is that we will have a long engagment so I can really take my time and look through all of the little creative, fun and new ways to do things. Then, I can share them on this blog. Feel free to chime in with comments and thoughts. I would love to hear them! Blog posts to come: How We Met &The Proposal Story
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yay! :-) Love the blog!!!! I'm your first follower!!! I also added you to my list of friends who have blogs!!! :-)
ReplyDelete